Our basic argument can be summarized as follows:
1. The founding fathers' goal was to maximize individual liberty and design a limited federal government with many checks on its power.
2. These checks have been circumvented, and our federal government now has nearly unlimited power.
3. Both the Democratic and Republican parties are responsible for this and benefit from it; thus it cannot realistically be expected to change it.
4. Therefore a third party is needed to restore the Constitution and a limited federal government.
5. Current third parties are lacking in their ability to accomplish this goal.
6. Consequently a new third party that is entirely focused and structured to accomplish the goal of restoring the Constitution and a limited federal government is required.