Tune In For Every Tee Off.
Coverage of the Wendy's 3Tour Challenge begins the week of December 3 as Golf Channel’s coverage
and promotion of the event will highlight both the Wendy’s 3Tour Challenge and Dave Thomas Foundation
for Adoption through promotional messages, special features within Golf Central and special programming…
all leading up to the tournament telecast premiere on Monday, December 10 at 8pm EST.
A complete schedule of Wendy’s 3Tour Challenge themed content on Golf Channel includes:
Golf Central Features:
- Tuesday, December 4 at 6:00pm EST –
Special feature highlighting the “friendly” (but serious!) rivalry that unfolds each year as the
Wendy’s 3Tour Challenge is the only event that pits the PGA TOUR versus the Champions Tour
versus the LPGA in team competition.
- Wednesday, December 5 at 7:30pm EST – Profile of LPGA team members Natalie Gulbis,
Stacy Lewis and Cristie Kerr
- Thursday, December 6 at 7:30pm EST – Special feature highlighting the Wendy’s Wonderful Kids
story, featuring DTFA President and CEO Rita Soronen
- Friday, December 7 at 7:30pm EST – Profile of Champions Tour team members Fred Funk,
Bernhard Langer and Tom Lehman
- Saturday, December 8 at 7:30pm EST – Special feature highlighting the ways the entire Wendy’s
business system supports the DTFA featuring Wendy’s CEO Emil Brolick
- Sunday, December 9 at 6:00pm EST – Profile of PGA TOUR team members Jason Day,
Davis Love III and Nick Watney
- Monday, December 10 at 6:00pm EST – Special feature highlighting Dave Thomas’ original vision
for the DTFA and where we are today in bringing that vision to life, featuring Wendy’s SVP of
Communications and DTFA Board Chairman, Denny Lynch
| The Golf Fix:|
Special Wendy’s 3Tour Challenge Edition:
These two thirty-minute programs are hosted by Steve Sands and Butch Harmon and were filmed after the Pro-Am Tournament.
Show 1 features tips from Nick Watney, Tom Lehman, Stacy Lewis, Fred Funk and Natalie Gulbis.
Also in Show 1 is a segment with Wendy’s Franchisee Kirk Williams,
President of Legacy Restaurants.
Show 2 features tips from Davis Love III, Cristie Kerr, Jason Day, Bernhard Langer and Natalie Gulbis.
Also in Show 2 is a segment with Wendy’s Franchisee Mark Behm,
President of Square Treasure Foods.
- Show 1 – Tuesday, December 4 at 7:00pm EST
- Show 2 – Tuesday, December 4 at 7:30pm EST
NOTE: Show 1 will re-air on Monday, December 10 at 7:00pm and Show 2 will re-air on Monday, December 10 at 7:30pm
| Wendy’s 3Tour Challenge|
Presented by Dr Pepper broadcast:
- Monday, December 10 at 8:00pm EST - The telecast will re-air on 12/11 at 12am,
12/15 at 12pm and 12/16 at 12am. All times EST.
We hope you will tune in and enjoy these programs! As always, thank you for your continued support of the Wendy's 3Tour Challenge and the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption.